Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Southpark Streaming French

Thoughts about my own death

P ou sound shocking or annoying to talk about the death of oneself, but it is an absolute truth that we all die. For the last few days of reflection to be completed this year and take stock of what I did, I did, I wanted to do and will prob-ably, I have also thought of my death. I think of things I want and I want when I die, that things go as I want my family depends on to enforce them. First of all I want to donate my organs to save life or for scientific research, then after that I want my remains be cremated and my ashes thrown away in a river, sea or what my child wants. I do not want funerals, religious rites of any kind, do not want a priest praying around me (and I do not account), I do not want a grave where I will mourn later, I do not want flowers (if they are going to give me, give it to me before I die) is meaningless when no flowers can enjoy.

Many people say that when an atheist is about to die he repents and calls God. I hope that never happens and if it happens it is because I am not aware of me and my brain is definitely dying. I hope when you see spots of light will not let me be dominated by fear and if I can realize what happens, remember they are only the neurons that are spreading. I hope God never appointed, except to say that I will not accept its existence and is suffering greatly. I hope not to have a person around me praying for me to go to heaven while still awake and listening, although my body is dying. And most importantly, I hope I have done and experienced everything I wanted before he died.

0 comments:

Post a Comment