Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Zyban Drug_side_effects

The stained

morning when I went outside I saw the spotted wandering everywhere, proud of their spot on the forehead, it seemed there were aware of the frightening and horrifying to see. They went everywhere, went everywhere in the streets, restaurants, shops, transport, we invaded. The worst thing is nobody seemed to care.



remember somewhere in the apocalypse I read something about the mark of the beast on the forehead, today when I saw spotted wondering if these were not convicted at the end of the world, the children of the beast, for each year wandering without reason. Seems that spot more than once ripped them the ability to reason. Talves did not notice the nonsense they had done.



The worst thing is that most do not know what it means to carry this stain on the front, just a habit, it is only because you have to do it, just because everyone else is doing.

Of all the Catholic rituals consider this the most absurd, the most meaningless, the most idolatrous and less responsible. Marked as cattle butcher for the most all time. These are the children of those who are not born with the right to think. Seeing the

spotted this morning I wanted to wash their face, delete that nonsense dedication and open your mind, but everything is just a Falasi, I thought I would not, so I just would look at the stained so that they realized how bad it looked, but did not care, because it was better to be soiled a thinker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment