concern U na round my head: Do animals have orgasms? or are so superior and created so "perfectly" what "sin" is unique to us, the great human.
This concern came to me to observe the behavior of my pet: a rabbit. I think that as a lover of observation and research could not stay without finding out. My rabbit, a male teenager in the middle stage of sexual pleasure, as it takes to simulate mating appears, it should be noted that no female companion and lives alone with us. He takes people either arm or leg (where can first), but sometimes I like to play with a stuffed doll.
the other day watching him play with her doll, had an unusual behavior after a while of being "mating" with the toy, made a sound he had never heard, as a kind of groan, subsequently writhed on the floor as if I had a terrible stomachache. I thought he was hurt and went to see what happened. Oh surprise! my rabbit had ejaculated on her toy.
I have persisted since then and apparently the pleasure he got was great, as it seeks a toy all the time and also desperate for him to the point where I jump furious and urine when I do not give.
animals are believed to reproduce only copulated, but reading a little about the subject I found some research of ethologists (animal behavior study) found that animals feel sexual pleasure, there gay relationships and also tend to have strange sexual appetites, and not very distant from humans. When the first orgasm of a cow and have discovered through research that our cousins \u200b\u200bthe apes are the ones who have shown "symptoms" of orgasms through studies of heart rate, breathing, among others. So according
this I can think my rabbit underwent its first orgasm with a little stuffed toy that is close to the reality of a female of his species, do not forget also that he likes to copulate with arms or legs of anyone who dares.
So it seems that our sexuality is not as exclusive as it used to think animals go there could even learn from them.
This concern came to me to observe the behavior of my pet: a rabbit. I think that as a lover of observation and research could not stay without finding out. My rabbit, a male teenager in the middle stage of sexual pleasure, as it takes to simulate mating appears, it should be noted that no female companion and lives alone with us. He takes people either arm or leg (where can first), but sometimes I like to play with a stuffed doll.
the other day watching him play with her doll, had an unusual behavior after a while of being "mating" with the toy, made a sound he had never heard, as a kind of groan, subsequently writhed on the floor as if I had a terrible stomachache. I thought he was hurt and went to see what happened. Oh surprise! my rabbit had ejaculated on her toy. I have persisted since then and apparently the pleasure he got was great, as it seeks a toy all the time and also desperate for him to the point where I jump furious and urine when I do not give.
animals are believed to reproduce only copulated, but reading a little about the subject I found some research of ethologists (animal behavior study) found that animals feel sexual pleasure, there gay relationships and also tend to have strange sexual appetites, and not very distant from humans. When the first orgasm of a cow and have discovered through research that our cousins \u200b\u200bthe apes are the ones who have shown "symptoms" of orgasms through studies of heart rate, breathing, among others. So according
this I can think my rabbit underwent its first orgasm with a little stuffed toy that is close to the reality of a female of his species, do not forget also that he likes to copulate with arms or legs of anyone who dares.
So it seems that our sexuality is not as exclusive as it used to think animals go there could even learn from them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment