Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Free Online Adults Movies







When we met the only thing that connected us was a long narrow hallway, I sat down knowing that both expected the same class, however in two seconds and decided to take courage to speak, but not before taking my precautions, keep a middle seat, to feel safe if they chose to ignore. Vos
covers wore a suit and a briefcase on your lap impeccable, I came on the run as usual, disheveled and with a fully descontracturar and hippie attire.
silent time was obsolete (at least for me). Do not need much courage to speak.
At first I felt your eyes stinging be scanned up and down suspiciously, noticing but honestly I did not care: - Are you for this class? asked to break the ice, after a couple of replies full of monosyllables, I persuaded and engage in dialogue.
One thing led to another and your grin he relaxed, not dull or lazy, and feeling comfortable with a seat near me haste, without any damage began to wonder in your life, did not seem to bother you, you told me you were coming Vacation; interested in investigating the fate and answered just back from Egypt and Rome, dream destinations, and unknown to me, I gave you breath in search of details and experiences.
When I finish my interview, she turned the tobacco and you took the baton, so what is your life say?, You comment that came to support teaching in a village in Dock Sud, "you're teaching in a school this area?, you explain that it was something we did a group of friends from the power of conviction and pleasure ... (There was a brief silence) and answered, but it looks that good without much conviction, immediately afterwards asked me - what you study?, during my last law matters, certainly answered that response is somewhat more you according to your expectations.
was four years since that day where two strangers found many more accomplices who are now soul mates.
remember it was at a birthday and already inexorable connection, we recall that first meeting that we saw and sharing it with others.
I was surprised that the end to tell the story factly said: - "you know what? you're the closest thing I've been in a shantytown, "we all laughed, surprised some clarification as unbiased, but at the same time I realized that I had also labeled the man by his bearing and presence.
I raise this small story, because after four years of shared tables with close friends. Brothers of life by choice, I choose this day storm with winds of change, to say goodbye to you as a partner, my place is now another, as a spectator followeth my wonderful actors .
is time to begin a new way, without network contention, through a long corridor and start my own course. Anyway the meeting just around the corner where friends are always cherished! Resumo

this dedication: To my loved light, Marcelo, Raul, Jose, Salt, Delfi. Gerardo, Natalio, Ernesto, Gerardo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment