Thursday, May 5, 2011

How Do I Unblock Netgear Firewall







"to close the victory makes up the loser Nailgunner


Now they have killed innocent
right?
that the lambs have been opened wide ...

Now that we
guts ... no need to wear glasses three D,
now that we can follow the coordinates willing, by the Board


Now that the stench has been persuaded by
paper roses
the cold is nested in other bodies
That silence has awakened the "voices"

cowards Now that provide testimony, reveling
look and recognize with nobility
Now I see the sun in front ...
without succumbing to the marks of being alive, because I do not wear
over time as a drag

Now that a fertile womb, without witnesses , smiles at me without remnants

Now that abilities outside bet
who succumb to the first question

Now I discover the greatness of a man
built beyond the virtual cyber
and proudly shows what has been achieved without windows
or skirmishes

Now that no trace maps should be,
I can tell you at this time ...
unscrupulous flying the flag "justice"
building empires, killing his step,
all the rest of humanity that does not bear his name proudly displayed their districts
with dignity

Now I am happy to sit at tables should not
Frias, obedient and calculated thank
now headless and collapsed lungs, fair and accurate alarm
reality

Now that everything is recyclable choose anything
never again be rebuilt.


Now is your time off I have muted phones
I fear I have simplified equations

The look and deductions

Sincerely yours all the more cruel, evil and embittered women of all the universe ....
The stepmother of the tale,
The Big Bad Wolf, Lucifer
...

Text: Esmeralda
Photo: lumediana.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment