| In reality, day by day but is required which is the college student, the idea is to discuss the level of demands that is subject, to analyze new knowledge techniques such as virtual classroom and introduce them into what I call: "CHRONICLE OF A COLLEGE STUDENT "".... that power is moved up (traffic, horns, noise), course materials, search the literature, performs' tails "eternal in photocopiers, moves to his work, he manages to get to work, give explanations of their 5 minutes late to her head, sit, turn on a PC, undefined tasks performed by the hour, lunch a salad or 3 pies because "your" pocket and extreme demand perfection of the image does not let up, leaves his job, he moved to his home study, study, study 3:00 am looking for "something" for dinner, complete dinner coffee, often sleeps with his clothes on, get up, take a bath, start the day 07:00 am, telephone, his mother, father, relative or friend who, with a grim tone tells "how long have not you call me?" "I you know? " ... you answer back, so good all good I'm full, I am in full ... talking, talking .... chau chau.Otra time begins the day you think ???)... ...(¿¿¿ "Technical done: Comment Any similarity with reality is pure coincidencia.SaludosBelén |
| |
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Hilarious Birthday Sayings
VIRTUAL CAMPUS NEWS FROM UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment