Saturday, January 9, 2010

Horse Has A Sore Foot Or Leg

To where is my soul?

E This is a question asked by my mother. She responded by saying that the heaven. Which I refuted. In my view the soul is the same as the mind and the brain dies when he dies. Soul and mind differ according to culture or religion from which you look, but more objective look at their definitions are the same. The mind is seen as a glow in the brain, external locus of it, so brainless nerve and blood connections no mind. In heaven there is nothing but clouds.

This is the answer I gave to my mother, she looked at me and telling me that he understands nothing of what I say and remained silent. Then I think if I understood it or simply does not care what I think, because at such an advanced age and can not change what you believe?.

My intention was not to change their thinking, to analyze only a little logic to what she says. Sometimes she asks me if I visit her after he dies, I answer with complete candor that will visit while alive, then we will not make sense.

Many times this thought as "rational" about the things around us and sometimes do not fully understand can be perceived as cold, calculating, or absorbed. Talves all this is true, but is more objective thinking about death as rational as a mystery. This is how I feel and think.

I know my posts lately have been regarding this issue but what is most spoken in my family since my grandmother was 87 years old is still very serious and delicate. Because I come from a large family that grandma comes to die dismayed at all. This is reality and what treatment is that my mother (who is going to hurt muchisisimo) is more rational about these facts that surround it constantly. All the time my grandmother called, but since she is deaf can not come to the phone, so I only know what they tell people who care. My grandmother is great-grandchildren and these in turn are old enough to be parents, which would mean she could be great-grandmother, this is not something you see commonly. If a lot of people have already grandmother. Otherwise my family, where it is common for women in the family to live many years. Almost all the sisters of my grandmother died long after their husbands very old: 85 to 96 years approx.

I have good life expectancy, urgency a long, very long, but very aware of everything. So when I ask again where is my soul, I know that will not go anywhere, do not be wandering around, because soul and body are so linked that they can not be separated. Living without popular belief is really rewarding. The other day I saw a television program for a type Brazilian arrived at a hospital with an ice pick buried in the ear, said he buried himself because he could hear the demons in his head to catch them was to bury him told doctors at the hospital if he could release them, thus you could make the instrument. The doctors were terrified, they laughed slyly. Of course, I removed the instrument very frightened because no serious damage was done once and referred to a psychiatrist.

Anyway, then I would say what I think of these popular beliefs and even where people come for this collective paranoia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment