H ace several years, rather as a kid I used to have constant, repetitive dreams that came to consider Inlcusive real. One of those experiences (now "I believe" they were dreams) was to fly. I used to stand on the edge of a chair in the living room of my house and threw me into the air, sometimes my body weighed a bit, but he managed to persistently high and flying, flying around the room and sometimes went out of there to go to other parts of the house, no one saw me because they only did when she was alone. Sometimes flying outside my house, but the flights were quite subjective. The sensation experienced during flights has remained etched in my mind forever. The feeling of emptiness, of persistence, drive and sometimes fall. As he grew older he lost the ability to fly, I stood on the edge of the chair, but no longer could push, so I just flew subjectively. Finally, and I could not ever do. Growing up I lost the absolute capacity to fly.
Today, thirty-something my life I know it was not real, it was all part of a fantasy of my childhood. But back then fly to me was as real as knowing that I'm sitting in front of this monitor in my house. Still in my mind the flashes of those childhood fantasies: not only fly, also falling and getting up, also run very fast until my feet leave the ground and ended almost flying.
This morning I saw a movie entitled "The 13th Floor", English title: Level 13, Kloser, Harald. Year: 1999. The story tells of the odyssey of a computer scientist who creates a virtual reality, it goes away in tragic circumstances and the struggle of the protagonist begins to find those involved in his death. This film was read as something like the matrix of 90. Well, this movie shows three worlds in space and time with different lives, but parallel, the reality is as subjective as the same time and space in which everything happens. This film led me to reflect on the following: We live in a virtual world virtually, in fact reading this are my virtual fans, do not know, I have not seen it, but I know they exist, the question is real How can be a virtual world?. How real were my fantasies and reality because for me it made sense, now does not have one?. Mind you, not seek answers, only intend to encourage my imagination a little beyond what for me is real. The reality can often be as subjective or as objective as I want to see. But there is a limit, the film looks as if one goes beyond the road can be demarcated with a reality that shows the virtue of its very existence. So if I go beyond the boundaries demarcated by the company could find a virtual existence. This indeed may be true, if I could physically travel through the Internet network and could see what each of you do and could interact physically with you, then everything would be as real as virtual reality itself. But in this case, interact with you in a virtual way, which translates to an externalization of my own imagination as to what might be my way to see you: virtually are in my mind, but physically on the network are reduced to a minimum of virtual compounds. You are as real as virtual virtual so unreal I want to see them. Then everything becomes a fictional reality that is actually how I see what I imagine, think and feel. All this leads me to conclude that I can flying with mere thought, but it's my imagination, but not the physical virtuality that would really fly. My mind would be where I want to make it virtually and that's the only true reality. Or my mind will be the result of a lag of a simplified virtual world in another time and space?. Mind you, not seek answers, just want to dislocate my fantasy virtual reality bias.
0 comments:
Post a Comment