E s common to hear some sentences about God totally meaningless. One of the most strikes me is this:
God willing ... . Wonder I: am going to go to work?. Christian Response: God willing I will be working. This means that the believer is totally lacking in autonomy, determination and choices, because it is waiting for a being X to do or accomplish something. Imagine that one would pay money to a Christian and he answered: "If God wants you to pay in 5 days" and one does not believe in such a god, you may think that "such talk was lost." "If God wants to see you tomorrow", this would be an absurd and almost ghostly appointment to meet, because I do not believer would be subject to a non-existent in terms of time and real space, but exists in the mind of the believer makes me an appointment . Ie "I will stay with curly facts "because that quote is not going to comply.
Now let this sentence: The believer has no desicion because their fate is governed by a being indecipherable, it must also think for a few million constantly repeating that crutch I think more about that. or maybe it really is people think that a god can not want them to eat lunch, bathing, working or studying?. Something strange is happening in the daily lives of believers.
could deduce that the basic needs are equally subject to this being, of course, if we are in His image and likeness. This is neither just to understand: the likeness of one who, perhaps he look in a mirror and saw as we think?. Perhaps this being is androgynous?. In short, I think in this I do not desgastaré.
What I find shocking is to listen to persons subject to this crutch, well believe what they say or many times without thinking about what they say, but the worst is having to rely on that phrase. Is an expectant and without knowing for certain whether to fulfill the promise of a believer. Deduct one believes that such person will comply, but that the "god" is not the wins that I meet such a believer. Moreover, as the believer knows that God does not or if you will, will you send an e-mail or message text or is it that is a virtual interface with the sky that says something like
"to petition God to send a message with the word FAST to 666 and get the answer to what God wants for you. " Message value: $ 500. Conditions and restrictions apply.
And as they say over there, "dawn and see"
0 comments:
Post a Comment