Although it may seem, I have a fondness for video games, I like a lot, now I do not spend much time playing, pe ro
've had my "times."
've had my "times." What I like to play?: I like Tomb Raider, I've played so Aniversary, but I have not finished yet. Like resident evil, I played all. Silent Hill, I've also played all the parts, from one through 4, but no extensions. I also Like Age of Empires, Age of mitology, Half life and of course the famous Halo.
to complete two years ago we bought the xbox 360 to my son, the fun was more complete because I went to the games online through Xbox Live. Not only shared with my son also did many other people in the world.
to fit in the world of online games, now I'm spooling with Shaiya, a line Aeriagames game that certainly is not the best, but the online experience is very good.
Many people, especially Christians do not support these games, because his words are "diabolical" evil that incite violence and lack of values. On this there is something to consider: Games Bring implied an age rating to play, but not the direct responsibility of the media or the government to enforce it. I believe that parents who must mediate these concepts, but is complicated when the amateur's own father. In my case, my son's play for a long time are part of my hobbies and he caught a little of this.
What is irrelevant is tick the diabolical or satanic video games. First, because no satan, Even the devil exist. Second, there is more violence on the news. Thirdly all video games are fiction and as such should be seen.
And to deny it: the action is best. Important as anything: "All excess is bad, then, not much, not too little. Spend 5 hours playing may not be good for health, play a reasonable time, not just good, is better. Some experts claim that video games are suitable as well for the development of memory, visual-motor coordination and intelligence. So how bad the game depends on how you look and who will look to try them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment